Cadet Advisory Council (CAC)
Cadet Advisory Councils have three main purposes:
1. To provide an organization where cadets gain leadership experience at higher organizational levels;
2. Aid the commanders in monitoring and implementing the Cadet Program;
3. Make recommendations for improving and running the Cadet Program.
Comprised of North Carolina Wing cadets, the North Carolina Wing CAC advises NCWG/HQ, the North Carolina Wing Cadet Programs Directorate, and the Wing Commander on cadet-related matters.
The North Carolina Wing Cadet Advisory Council Staff
Cadet Advisory Council Chair- C/Capt Jacob Hoernlein
Cadet Advisory Council Vice Chair- C/1st Lt Julian Orrs-Wright
Cadet Advisory Council Recorder- C/2d Lt Catherine Neal
Middle East Region Cadet Advisory Council Representative – C/Capt Aidan Thibodeaux
Middle East Region Cadet Advisory Council Assistant Representative- C/Capt Benjamin Heckel
Meeting Schedule for FY20
- October 11 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- Virtual: November 14 - Training & Brainstorming Meeting
- December 13 Conference Call – Only Committee Leaders and Top 3
- January 10 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- Virtual: February 7, 7-9pm - Wing Conference CAC Meeting
- March 14 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- April 11 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- In-Person (?): May
- June 13 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- July – CANCELLED
- In-Person (?) August – AWARDS/RIBBONS.
- September 12 Conference Call – LAST MEETING FOR THIS TERM.