Cadet Advisory Council (CAC)
Cadet Advisory Councils have three main purposes:
1. To provide an organization where cadets gain leadership experience at higher organizational levels;
2. Aid the commanders in monitoring and implementing the Cadet Program;
3. Make recommendations for improving and running the Cadet Program.
Comprised of North Carolina Wing cadets, the North Carolina Wing CAC advises NCWG/HQ, the North Carolina Wing Cadet Programs Directorate, and the Wing Commander on cadet-related matters.
The North Carolina Wing Cadet Advisory Council Staff
Cadet Advisory Council Chair- C/1st Lt Philip Nazzaro
Cadet Advisory Council Vice Chair- C/1st Lt Joshua Stange
Cadet Advisory Council Recorder- C/1st Lt Sarah Haynes
Middle East Region Cadet Advisory Council Representative – C/Maj Natalia Randolph
Middle East Region Cadet Advisory Council Assistant Representative- C/Capt Aidan Thibodeaux
Meeting Schedule for FY20
- October 13 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- In-Person: November 9 @ Wing HQ during the Commanders Call
- December 8 Conference Call – Only Committee Leaders and Top 3
- January 12 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- In-Person: February 8 @ Wing Conference in Greensboro, NC.
- March 8 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- April 19 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- In-Person: May @ Wing HQ during Commanders Call.
- June 9 Conference Call, 8-9pm
- July – CANCELLED
- In-Person: August @ Wing HQ. Just CAC, no Commanders Call. ABU/BDUs. AWARDS/RIBBONS.
- September 13 Conference Call – LAST MEETING FOR THIS TERM.