North Carolina Wing Conference
2023 NC WING CONFERENCE AND BANQUET
9-12 MARCH 2023
EMBASSY SUITES BY HILTON - GREENSBORO AIRPORT
GREENSBORO, NC 27409
Registration for the 2023 North Carolina Wing Conference is now OPEN!
Finally, after nearly three years, the North Carolina Wing will be hosting an in person Wing Conference at the Greensboro Airport Embassy Suites March 9 - 12 2023. Our planning team has listened to your feedback and is working on finalizing an agenda of seminars which will allow all who attend to improve their knowledge and skills by attending some of the more than 20 informative seminar topics. All aspects of the CAP program will be covered by subject matter experts from the Squadron, Group, Wing and Region levels. Seminar tracks and activities for Cadets and Senior Members will be available... something for everyone.
In addition to the conference seminars planned (link available soon), we will offer 2 optional Pre-Conference courses. Come early to attend these pre-conference courses and stay for the Conference and Banquet. Look for these options in the registration link below.
Pre-conference courses are:
- WATER SURVIVAL TRAINING (Friday, 10 March 2023)
This is great training if you are a qualified aircrew member and the qualification will be added to your 101 Card on completion of the course. Class size is limited, so so don't wait to register if you are interested in attending.
- INSPECTOR GENERAL SENIOR COURSE - IGSC (Thursday and Friday, 9 and 10 March 2023)
This course has prerequisites which are identified on the IGSC Flyer. Completion of the IG Senior Course is a mandatory requirement for attending the Inspector General College and for achieving the Senior Rating in the Inspector General Specialty Track. There is a minimum number of students needed to hold this class. Sign up now as this course is not offered as frequently as other CAP courses.
Don't forget to plan to stay for the Conference and Banquet on Saturday evening with a guest speaker TBD. There will also be a cadet ball immediately following the conclusion of the banquet.
Spread the word and Register today! To register and pay for the Wing Conference please follow the following steps - payment is due as soon as you have registered:
1) REGISTER HERE for the conference by completing the Office 365 Form
2) PAY HERE for your wing conference selections at the wing payment page on the wing website - payment is due immediately following registration.
3) RESERVE HOTEL ROOM HERE - Please make your hotel reservation at the dedicated 2023 NCWG Conference Embassy Suites Link: This link connects you directly to the Hotel Registration page where the wing has a block of rooms reserved at a price of $124 per night. The wing's block of rooms are available from 08 March prior to the beginning of the pre-conference events until Sunday 12 March checkout.
(updated 12 December 2022)